Help With a Federal Agency

As your U.S. Senator, it is my privilege to be able to assist Alabamians with matters involving federal agencies. I have professional staff in my state offices who are specially trained in constituent casework. We are honored to assist you by working with federal agencies to get answers to your questions or to help you navigate an agency’s policies, programs, or procedures. These questions can involve issues with Social Security, Medicare, immigration, military service, veteran’s benefits, federal worker compensation claims, tax matters and the IRS, passport assistance, grants, small business concerns, and many other important federal matters. Please find the appropriate office to contact here.

I am unable to assist in judicial or court matters, such as child custody, divorce, pending litigation, or criminal trials or imprisonment. If your concerns involve Alabama state agencies, I encourage you to contact your state representative or state senator. You may also visit the Alabama state government website for help in these matters.

"*" indicates required fields

Contact Information & Casework Description

Which Office(s)